- NCII’s A2I2 Cohort.
- Major national initiatives, including American Association of Community Colleges Guided Pathways, the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, California Guided Pathways, and Jobs for the Future’s Student Success Center Network.
For major national initiatives and smaller engagements, NCII provides services including:
- Keynotes, plenary addresses, and/or breakout sessions at existing campus or system-level professional development events. These events can help colleges engage key stakeholders in improvement and change efforts.
- Single or multiday workshops, retreats, or working sessions.
- Site visits designed to glean insight from high-performing colleges and organizations around the country.
- Virtual support through webinars and facilitated virtual team meetings and by telephone.
- Creation of customized models that illustrate cost effectiveness/return-on-investment (ROI) for the college and cost savings and wage gains for students.
- Engagement with and training for faculty, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Attendance at board meetings.
“NCll has provided the structure and guidance for in-depth conversations with the faculty at Davidson County CC and has engaged the faculty in assessing and transforming their role in teaching and learning.”
— Mary Rittling, President, Davidson County Community College (NC)